Sunday, February 22, 2009

Q1 09 Les Mills INstructor workshop's Lunch time:)

and it was workshop day again. Loving Bp and Bv new releases. BC i find it so so only. maybe i'll change my mind later after i started doing it. so lunch was at Sushi king.specially dedicated to my other half which the workshop ( went back to johor) and Adrian which is far away in Abu Dhabi:)
Hulk NOT on a diet........
Mama Juls chewing her way......Efil on his starter........Raine after wasabi..........and finally, Muh Kodomo BEnto:)














4 comments:

Adrian said...

I WANTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! I want all. Come to think of it, I totally neglected Jap food while i was back last time. Now I'm paying the price for this insatiable craving for Jap. Found a Jap restaurant here called Zen. Wonder if it's any good ... hmmm ... tempting tempting. :p

zarrien08 said...

wah.. so syiok!! I wish I can join u... *sob sob*.. tak malu kan! tak dijemput pun nak ikut heeee.. :)

Su-Yee said...

Adrian, come back la!:PPPP
Zarina, sure boleh join! tapi kan BJ selalu lambat kita sudah balik ma:P hehe

ahhou said...

Eh, I looked slim in the pic!