Sunday, November 22, 2009

My childhood food - Sea Park PJ

mom, dont you just miss these food? reminds me of my younger days:) so i went back today just for the fun. we went for Soo Kee prawn wan tan, their best dish i think is theur soup hor fun. soup is really tasty. if you enjoy chicken with lots of oyster sauce, this is the place for you aswell. but 1 thing is for sure, expect to wait for 15-20 mins for food to be served. seriously i dont remember waiting this long when i was younger.






then a few shop away was fung wo fried chicken rice shop! yummy! i cant recall if i have been here during my childhood. mom would know. but since alfee recommended it we decided to give it a try. and my oh my, i loveeeee the texture of the chicken. crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, complete it with their butter rice and chilly. and they service is super fast! but watch out for the extremely slippery floor.
and wah laaaaaa i think this is where i developed my love for asam laksa:) i miss it soooo much!

No comments: