Tuesday, July 15, 2008

my new hair cut

its been almost 2 years since i had short hair....so here you go. wanted to try jaya33 Leon salon. but $$$ la....director haircut is about RM80 and junior stylist range from RM40-RM60.

so i went for this hair salon at subang. some of the taipan members cut their hair here. so it annie. this is my 2nd visit. hair cut was fast. about 20 min. and it only cost me RM22.

nice? the stylist/owner ms. agnes says, since i wash my hair everyday, might as well cut it short. save time,save shampoo:P also less hair fall. and this hair style is ez to maintain. its call BOB( not sure if i spelled correctly).





Agnes professional hair & beauty salon
(London trained hairdresser)
012-375 5848
U2-00-04, Goodyear Court 8
Subang Perdana,
Jalan USJ 14/1, SUbang Jaya,
47630 Selangor.
03-5636 8589

13 comments:

Joanne said...

looking good there...

Su-Yee said...

wow....thats fast! i just posted this blog 10 min ago:)

thanks!

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so short adi....!!! looked diff! me cannot cut like that cos it'll make my face more round!! LOL!

Joanne said...

hahha...been hibernating at home. so the next best hing to do is get myselft glued to the pc for some updates

ahhou said...

Nice hair!
Very the Rihanna...

Su-Yee said...

jazz: your hair looks as nice as it is now! very healthy and shinny!

joanne: y not working?

brian:thanks! you made me blush:P

Anonymous said...

Ooo my hair nice ar?? lol!!! should i blush too?? lol!!!lol!!! ;p

BYL-And-Ah-Don said...

WOW!! Very Nice !! Gives you a totally different look. I like it. :) :)

Anonymous said...

I cut my hair short ala BOB a few mths ago and these days I noticed this seems to be da TREND. So glad that ppl are cutting their hair BOB style. This means I didn't go wrong with my haircut :-) Maybe I set the trend....hehehehe..joking.

Anonymous said...

waaa...miss ur curls ;-)

Su-Yee said...

byl: thanks mom!

anonymous: yeah! the hair dresser also say is a trend now wor

simone: hiaks.....me miss abit only:P

Anonymous said...

hi su-yee!! you look so cute with short hair lar! I'm jealous of people who can pull off the short hair look. my hair stylist alternately tells me my face is too round or too LONG to have short hair. ;( I also wanna save on shampoo, haha! :P

Su-Yee said...

leech: thanks! but my face is round too! since young. they used to call me Ms. Watermelon face during primary school:P

hrm...let me imagine u in short hair.....i think if its at shoulder length and layer then ok:)

but u having long hair now makes u look sexy:)